Every Tuesday we send out the MedComms Networking email newsletter to subscribers. It includes brief commentary on what we're doing and planning, and highlights relevant news to encourage sharing of information, experiences and ideas and to stimulate discussion. The text and links included below, by definition, were accurate on the day of publication, but may then become outdated.
MedComms Networking - 13 June 2023
As I am sending this, the clocks are striking midnight in Auckland in New Zealand and so there at least it is now, officially, #MedComms Day, Wednesday 14 June. It's our 12th annual global celebration of a day in the life of #MedComms. As you wake up and start your working day, wherever in the world you are, please make some #MedComms noise. On LinkedIn. On Twitter. On your favourite social media platform. Let's hear it across all the time zones. All support appreciated. With just a little push or two, the hashtag #MedComms will take on a life of its own, at least for the day. Have some fun with it.
Are you ready? Most importantly, have you all got cake?
The online events listed below are all free to join from wherever in the world you are. They include some valuable educational meetings and some great networking opportunities. Kudos to all the organisers. This is just what I can share. I understand there is more happening. Follow #MedComms to keep up.
* Open Access: How the evolving policy landscape is changing research publishing organised by Asia Pacific MedComms Network
* Monster Academy: How to Break Into MedComms organised by Word Monster
* WEEKLY #MEDCOMMS WEBINAR MedComms: Future directions organised by NetworkPharma
* Creating Systematic Reviews from Real World Evidence (RWE) Using AI and NLP: What Publication Planners Need to Know organised by The International Society for Medical Publication Professionals (ISMPP)
* The #MedComms Day 2023 LIVE LOUNGE! organised by Ben Makin of Runic Communications
* A spotlight on careers in #MedComms organised by AMBIT
* Green Pen Solutions and friends organised by Sarah Nelson of Green Pen Solutions
* Reunion MedComms Day del GSMW organised by Grupo Sudamericano de Medical Writing
* ONLINE #MEDCOMMS WORKBOOK HUDDLE organised by NetworkPharma
Check out MedCommsDay.com and follow #MedComms for much more.
P.S. If there's just one message that I'd like to get clear as we start, then it's to please use hashtag #MedComms. I know there will be variations used, but it's important to try to get everyone using #MedComms so we amplify the message, and so everyone can follow the conversation.
All great fun! Please help spread the word.
Managing Director, NetworkPharma Ltd
Follow me on LinkedIn @NetworkPharma
Join more than 7,600 international colleagues in the MedComms Networking Linkedin Group
The information at MedCommsNetworking.com is always bang up-to-date!